Are you ready for a truly indulgent dish? If you’re looking for a recipe that will leave your taste buds singing and your stomach feeling satisfied, look no further than this delicious rendition of Ruth’s Chris Lobster Mac and Cheese.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb Gouda cheese, grated
- 1/2 lb cooked lobster meat, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Begin by cooking the elbow macaroni according to the package instructions, making sure to salt the water generously.
2. While the macaroni is cooking, in a separate saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, add the garlic and onion powder and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
3. Add the heavy cream to the saucepan and bring to a simmer. Once simmering, start gradually adding in the grated cheddar and Gouda cheeses, whisking continuously to ensure they melt smoothly into the sauce.
4. Once the cheese sauce is smooth and creamy, add in the cooked lobster meat and stir to combine.
5. Drain the cooked macaroni and add it to the cheese and lobster sauce, stirring until everything is well combined.
6. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
7. In a separate bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley.
8. Transfer your mac and cheese to a large baking dish, and sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the top.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the top is golden and crispy and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
10. Serve hot and enjoy!
This decadent mac and cheese is perfect for a special occasion or a deliciously indulgent weeknight dinner. With plenty of rich cheeses and succulent lobster, it’s sure to satisfy even the most discerning taste buds. Give it a try and savor every bite!