If you’re a fan of carrot cake and cream cheese frosting, you’re going to love this Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Dip recipe. This is an easy and delicious dip that is sure to impress your family and friends.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Graham crackers, for dipping
1. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the sour cream, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and beat until well combined.
2. Stir in the shredded carrots and chopped walnuts.
3. Chill the dip for at least an hour before serving.
4. When ready to serve, transfer the dip into a serving bowl and serve with graham crackers for dipping.
This dip is perfect for any occasion, from a casual game night with friends to a holiday party. It’s also a great way to use up any leftover shredded carrots from other recipes.
Not only is this Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Dip delicious, but it’s also easy to make. You only need a few ingredients, and you can have this dip ready in no time. Plus, it’s a great way to bring some variety to your usual dip routine.
So if you’re looking for a tasty and easy-to-make dip recipe, give this Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Dip a try. Your taste buds will thank you!