Garlic Cheese Roll: A Great Appetizer to Impress Your Guests
Are you tired of serving the same old dip as an appetizer at your dinner parties? Do you want to impress your guests with something unique and delicious? Look no further than the garlic cheese roll.
This indulgent appetizer is perfect for any occasion. It is creamy, savory, and garlicky, and pairs well with crackers, baguette slices, or even fresh vegetables.
– 1 package of cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
– 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
– 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
– 1 cup of chopped pecans
1. In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, minced garlic cloves, paprika, and ground black pepper. Mix until well combined.
2. Add the chopped parsley and green onions to the mixture. Stir until evenly distributed.
3. Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on a clean surface. Spoon the mixture onto the center of the plastic wrap.
4. Use the plastic wrap to shape the mixture into a log shape. Twist the ends of the plastic wrap to seal it.
5. Refrigerate the log for at least 30 minutes, or until it becomes firm.
6. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spread the chopped pecans out onto a baking sheet. Toast the pecans for 5-7 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly browned.
7. Remove the garlic cheese log from the refrigerator. Unwrap it and roll it in the toasted pecans until the log is fully coated.
8. Place the garlic cheese roll on a serving dish and surround it with crackers or other dippers.
This garlic cheese roll is a crowd-pleaser that is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party or family gathering. It’s the perfect blend of creamy and crunchy, and the garlic and cheese flavors are a match made in heaven.
Make sure to keep a few extra boxes of crackers nearby – your guests won’t be able to resist this delicious appetizer.