Cheese Ball or Logs – the name itself evokes feelings of joy and anticipation. This scrumptious recipe is perfect for any gathering or party. The deliciousness of this cheese ball is only matched by its simplicity.
This simple and easy recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone who has a taste for cheese, both young and old alike!
- 2 - 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers (optional)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, both grated cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, chopped green onions and jalapenos (if using), mix well until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Form the mixture into a ball shape or a log as desired.
- Roll the ball or log into the chopped pecans until the cheese mixture is fully coated.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
This savory cheese ball goes well with your favorite crackers and bread sticks, and it’s the perfect addition to any appetizer spread, whether you’re hosting a party or just enjoying a quiet night in with friends.
So why not give this recipe a try and start enjoying the deliciousness of this Cheese Ball or Logs recipe? You and your guests are sure to fall in love with this crowd-pleasing snack.