If there’s one dish that never fails to bring a smile to people’s faces, it’s mac and cheese. But what about taking that beloved comfort food to the next level? Introducing the 5 Cheese Krack n Cheese – a recipe that will leave your taste buds singing with joy.
Cheesy Goodness in Every Bite
First off, let’s take a moment to appreciate the star of the show – the cheese. This recipe combines five different types of cheese to create the ultimate cheesy experience. You’ll need:
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Fontina cheese
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
That’s right, five different types of cheese! The result? A creamy and flavorful dish that’s hard to resist.
Aside from the cheese, you’ll also need:
- 1 pound macaroni
- 5 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Cook the macaroni according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
4. Add the flour and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and thickened.
5. Slowly add the milk, whisking continuously, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
6. Stir in the salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
7. Add all the cheese (except for ½ cup of Parmesan) and stir until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
8. Add the macaroni to the cheese sauce and stir until coated.
9. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
10. In a small saucepan, melt the remaining tablespoon of butter. Add the panko breadcrumbs and stir until coated.
11. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of Parmesan cheese over the macaroni mixture.
12. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the Parmesan cheese.
13. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
This 5 Cheese Krack n Cheese recipe is perfect for a cozy night in or as a crowd-pleaser for your next gathering. Don’t be surprised if your guests beg you for the recipe – it’s that good.
This mac and cheese recipe is unlike any other – with five different types of cheese blended together, it’s sure to make your taste buds sing with joy. The combination of cheddar, mozzarella, Fontina, Gruyere, and Parmesan creates a creamy and flavorful dish that’s hard to resist. Aside from the cheese, all you’ll need is macaroni, butter, flour, milk, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and panko breadcrumbs. The best part? It’s easy to make and perfect for a cozy night in or as a crowd-pleaser for your next gathering. So go ahead, indulge in this 5 Cheese Krack n Cheese recipe and savor each cheesy, delicious bite.