I don’t know about you, but I love me some Hancock lobster rolls! And let me tell you, I’ve been rolling with them for several years now! Their lobster rolls are simply to die for. So, I decided to take it upon myself to share their recipe with you guys, because honestly, who doesn’t love a good lobster roll?
The Ingredients You’ll Need:
– 1 1/2 pounds cooked Maine lobster meat, chilled and diced into chunks
– 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1/4 cup chopped celery
– 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 6 split-top hot dog rolls
– 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
– Potato chips, for serving (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine the lobster meat, lemon juice, celery, and chives.
2. Add in the mayonnaise, and gently mix everything together.
3. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
4. Preheat the broiler to high.
5. Brush the insides of the hot dog rolls with melted butter, and place them on a baking sheet.
6. Broil the hot dog rolls until they are golden brown and lightly toasted, about 2-3 minutes.
7. Divide the lobster mixture evenly among the toasted rolls.
8. Serve immediately, with a side of potato chips if desired.
And voila, you’ve got yourself a delicious and easy-to-make lobster roll courtesy of Hancock! Trust me, once you take a bite of this heavenly creation, you’ll be rolling with Hancock too! Happy eating!