If you’re looking for a delicious and easy salad dressing recipe that will impress your friends and family, then look no further than this mouth-watering Good Seasons Cheese Garlic Salad Dressing. This dressing is the perfect compliment to any salad, adding a rich and creamy flavor that will leave your taste buds begging for more.
- 1 package Good Seasons Garlic Cheese Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
To make this delicious dressing, simply follow these easy steps:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Good Seasons Garlic Cheese Salad Dressing Mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, and grated Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Refrigerate the dressing for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
- When you're ready to dress your salad, simply drizzle the desired amount of dressing over your greens and enjoy!
This Good Seasons Cheese Garlic Salad Dressing is perfect for any occasion – whether you’re enjoying a simple salad for lunch or serving up a fancy dinner for your guests. The creamy and flavorful dressing is sure to impress even the pickiest eaters, and it’s so easy to make that you can whip it up in just minutes. Try adding some croutons, bacon bits, or fresh vegetables to your salad for an extra crunch, and enjoy the deliciousness of this homemade salad dressing. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today and discover how easy it is to make your own delicious salad dressing at home!