Are you looking for a delicious and elegant appetizer that will wow your guests? Look no further than these SUR Goat Cheese Balls! Made with the creamy and tangy taste of goat cheese, these balls are sure to be a hit at any gathering. And the best part? They are incredibly easy to make!
- 8 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, chives, and thyme)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (such as walnuts or pecans)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for frying
1. In a large bowl, mix together the goat cheese, herbs, nuts, cranberries, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper until well combined.
2. Form the mixture into small balls, about the size of a golf ball.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
4. Place the goat cheese balls in the skillet and fry until golden brown on all sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
5. Remove the balls from the skillet and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
6. Serve warm with crackers or bread.
These SUR Goat Cheese Balls are the perfect appetizer for any occasion. The creamy goat cheese mixed with the crunchy nuts and sweet cranberries create an explosion of flavors in your mouth. And the fresh herbs add a touch of elegance to this simple dish. Plus, since they are so easy to make, you can spend more time enjoying your guests’ company and less time in the kitchen.
So whether you are hosting a fancy dinner party or just looking for a snack to enjoy on a lazy afternoon, these goat cheese balls are sure to impress. Give them a try and discover the deliciousness for yourself!