Do you love cheesy dips? How about trying Five Cheese Dip (Domino’s Copycat)? This delicious and ooey-gooey dip is perfect for any occasion, from game night to movie nights.
– 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
– 1 cup Cheddar cheese
– 1 cup Provolone cheese
– 1 cup Asiago cheese
– 1 cup Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 1/4 cup cream cheese
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Mozzarella, Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago, and Parmesan cheeses.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the milk, sour cream, cream cheese, garlic, oregano, and basil. Mix well.
4. Pour the milk mixture over the cheese and mix well until everything is combined.
5. Pour the cheese mixture into a baking dish.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve hot with your favorite chips, crackers, or veggies.
This Five Cheese Dip is a perfect crowd pleaser and also a great appetizer for any party. It’s so easy to make and so delicious that everyone will be asking you for the recipe. So, go ahead and give it a try!