Chicago is a city known for its diverse range of stores. From high-end boutiques to thrift shops, there is no shortage of options for shoppers. One store that has caught the attention of many is Mariano’s. But how many Mariano’s stores are in Chicago? In this article, we will be exploring the answer to this question.
– Mariano’s is a grocery store chain that was founded in 2010.
– The chain was acquired by Kroger in 2015.
– As of 2021, there are 42 Mariano’s stores in operation.
– Of these 42 stores, 31 are located in the Chicago metropolitan area.
– There are Mariano’s stores in suburbs such as Aurora, Naperville, and Vernon Hills.
– The first Mariano’s store opened on Arlington Heights Road in Arlington Heights.
– Other locations include Westchester and Northfield.
Mariano’s is a popular grocery store chain that has gained popularity since its inception. As of now, there are 42 stores operating under this brand name, with over three-quarters located within the Chicago metropolitan area. With more than thirty-one locations available for locals to choose from and several others being scattered across the suburbs like Aurora or Naperville – there’s always an option nearby for when you need groceries!