Nothing is more delicious and impressive than a well-made dessert cake. This dirt pudding cake recipe is sure to delight both taste buds and eyes. With a rich chocolate flavor and a creamy texture, it is the perfect dessert to take to a party or to serve to guests for a special occasion. Here is how to make this recipe.
- 1 package of Oreos
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- Gummy worms
1. Crush the Oreos into crumbs. You can do this in a food processor or in a plastic bag by using a rolling pin.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar using an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth and well-combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the chocolate pudding mix and the milk until the mixture is thick and smooth.
4. Fold the pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture. Add in half of the crushed Oreos and mix it well.
5. Add in the Cool Whip, and mix again until everything is well-combined.
6. Spread about half of the remaining Oreo crumbs at the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
7. Pour the pudding cake mixture onto the Oreo crumbs, spreading it out evenly.
8. Use the rest of the Oreo crumbs as a topping, spreading them out evenly over the pudding cake mixture.
9. Chill the cake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until it is firm.
10. Before serving, decorate the top of the cake with gummy worms.
This dirt pudding cake recipe is perfect for any chocolate lover who wants to indulge in a rich and creamy dessert. It is easy to make, and its unique presentation is sure to impress. Whether you are preparing this dessert for a special occasion or just for a fun night in, you can’t go wrong with this recipe. So go ahead and try it out today, and see for yourself just how delicious it can be!