Crawfish Mac and Cheese is a quick and easy recipe that will fill your tummy and satisfy your cravings. This lip-smacking dish is a perfect meal for all, be it an evening snack or a light dinner. Enjoy the delightful blend of cheesy pasta and savory crawfish!
Crawfish Mac and Cheese Recipe
For this dish, you will need:
- 16 oz. of elbow macaroni
- 1 lb. of crawfish, peeled
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 2 tbsp. of flour
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the macaroni pasta in boiling, salted water as per instructions on the pack. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add flour and stir continuously for 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk, stirring continuously to prevent lumps from forming. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- Add cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to the pan. Mix well to combine.
- Now, add the crawfish and stir gently.
- Finally, add the cooked macaroni pasta to the pan. Toss well to coat with the cheese sauce.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased baking dish. Spread breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until the top turns golden brown.
- Serve the delicious Crawfish Mac and Cheese hot and enjoy!
So, whip up a batch of this Crawfish Mac and Cheese tonight and delight your taste buds with a scrumptious treat!
Remember, food is not just about the taste, it’s an experience. So, indulge in the art of cooking and savour the goodness of life!