Are you tired of the same old sauces and dips? Well, have no fear as I am here to introduce you to a flavorful and yummy sauce that will spice up any dish. Introducing the Pin on Dips, Sauces and Seasonings sauce!
Pin on Dips, Sauces and Seasonings Sauce
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp of ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup of water
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, white vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, ginger, and water until the sugar has dissolved.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar or bottle and store in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- The Pin on Dips, Sauces and Seasonings sauce can be served with grilled meat, vegetables, or even as a salad dressing.
This sauce is the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and spicy that will make any dish taste amazing. The soy sauce and brown sugar give it a rich and deep flavor, while the ginger and red pepper flakes add a nice kick of heat that will tantalize your taste buds.
So why not try this sauce for your next meal? Impress your family and friends with this Pin on Dips, Sauces and Seasonings sauce that is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.