Oh, hello! Are you in the mood for some cheesy goodness? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Today, we’re making a Cheesy Bagel Dip that will make your taste buds dance with joy.
This recipe is super easy to make and perfect for hosting, or simply for treating yourself to some delicious comfort food.
- 6 plain bagels, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Spread the sliced bagels on a baking sheet and bake them for 10-12 minutes or until toasted.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, dried parsley, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Pour the cheese mixture into a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with some sliced green onions and serve with the toasted bagels.
And there you have it! A Cheesy Bagel Dip that is sure to impress your friends and family. So, go ahead and give it a try and let us know how it turns out!