Who doesn’t love a creamy bowl of mac and cheese? And when it comes to the ultimate comfort food, there’s nothing like a delicious serving of Arby’s mac and cheese. This recipe is not only easy to make, but it will provide you with the cheesy goodness that your taste buds are craving!
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Cook the macaroni according to package directions, drain and set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the flour and whisk until smooth, cooking for 2-3 minutes.
5. Slowly add the milk and heavy cream, whisking constantly until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
6. Add the salt, onion powder, nutmeg, and black pepper, stirring to combine.
7. Add the shredded cheddar cheese and stir until melted and smooth.
8. Add the cooked macaroni to the cheese sauce and mix well to combine.
9. Transfer the mixture to a large baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
10. Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, and enjoy!
This Arby’s mac and cheese recipe is easy to make at home and is the perfect comfort food for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party, a potluck, or simply craving some cheesy goodness, this recipe will not disappoint. So, grab your ingredients, preheat your oven, and get ready to indulge in the ultimate comfort food!